Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

To all site marshalls.......

L J

big big titties
we work on the basis of: one lift and you get a warning, another lift and they sit a game out, if they lift again (if they're so stubborn they havent learned!!!!) then they sit the whole day out...weve only ever had one person sit a game out..... in the safety brief at start we show em what happens to hoppers etc when shot (got huuuuuge holes in them)

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Originally posted by Bunka Monky
You get one warning then u fcuk off home at our site, the thing with touching a player is you leave yourself open to so many law suits its unbelievable, especially if your using force in order to put him on the deck. If he fell on a root or rock u'd be liable for the full extent of his injury's. If a player lifts his goggles tell him 2 put em down n if he dont let him walk around without em on. As soon as he gets back if its not the last game tell him he cant play the rest of the day. if it is the last game lucky him if he dont get shot and read his disclaimer to make sure he never plays at your site again.
About the violence tho if i player started swinging at me id get the fcuker arrested by the old bill mate, ring em up get em down n make em arrest him before he can leave the site.
s'all very well but i seem to remember that disclaimers aren't actually worth the paper they are written on as waiver's are not legal in that form in this country or something like that...so if they do get shot in the eye annoyingly it is still technically the sites responsablility, but because they sign something they predominantly don't think to question it. i would sooner take my chances with self defence...besides i would never loose it and explain to them why i was pinning them to the ground as they calmed down...
RObin

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Re: Re: To all site marshalls.......

Originally posted by sjt19
Think i may have spotted ur mistake........what was he still doing playing if you had alrady told him 10 times!!??!?!
What I meant was that I had already told him 10 times just before he decided to get a little violent with me. I wasn't going to try and force the mask on him he was a wee bit bigger than me and considering that I was the biggest marshall there I didn't fancy a fight. He was one of those people that you can't talk to!
Its all well and good trying to force masks on a small teenage kid, but you try doing it to a 19-20 year old guy who is already showing signs of wanting to kick ten bells of ****e out of you.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
Originally posted by Twisty
christ, i leave you for one weekend!
It wasnt susans group was it?
R
yes. you left, LEFT US.
i'm so lonely, not sure im even making sense anymore.

Hp

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
Re: Re: Re: To all site marshalls.......

Originally posted by Smally85
What I meant was that I had already told him 10 times just before he decided to get a little violent with me. I wasn't going to try and force the mask on him he was a wee bit bigger than me and considering that I was the biggest marshall there I didn't fancy a fight. He was one of those people that you can't talk to!
Its all well and good trying to force masks on a small teenage kid, but you try doing it to a 19-20 year old guy who is already showing signs of wanting to kick ten bells of ****e out of you.

what would really wind them up would be to make a citizen's arrest if they tried to assault you...
RObin;)

Nudge-TeamScream

Get Off My Field! NOW!
In this kind of situation, i;d ask the guy to calm down tand put his mask on, i'd blow the wistle and stop the game, and then explain that the reason we stopped the game was because this moron had his mask up, the game goes to the opposition then let his team mates sort him out, if that dont work... then take him out for the day... agressive behaviour should not be tolorated at any paintball field!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Re: Re: To all site marshalls.......

Originally posted by sjt19
Think i may have spotted ur mistake........what was he still doing playing if you had alrady told him 10 times!!??!?!
True.

What happened to the three strike rule fellas?
We have excluded people in the past for simular behavior and its only turned violent once before..

If he was being a twat all day, you should have told him, politely, to **** off!! ;)

P.S I know of the kiddy, and he's always been a ****ing prick. Some people are never going to listen :rolleyes:

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Nudge-TeamScream
In this kind of situation, i;d ask the guy to calm down tand put his mask on, i'd blow the wistle and stop the game, and then explain that the reason we stopped the game was because this moron had his mask up, the game goes to the opposition then let his team mates sort him out, if that dont work... then take him out for the day... agressive behaviour should not be tolorated at any paintball field!
that sounds quite sencible to me, let his mates deal with the dick!

although at the end of the day if he swung for you, call the old bill and have the prat arrested for assault, you have his name and address on his insurance waiver, give the prat a shock when he gets home!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

If the old bill get involved, we'd turn up the next day and the site would be in ashes..

Good idea on stopping the game though. Mabye he'd listen to his mates slating him! Like it :)