Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

To all site marshalls.......

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Definition of self defence is using reasonable force in order to divert the situation... pinning someone to the floor gets a tick, hospitalising someone maybe a little over the top even if it was one punch

Ahh Law as level they do teach me things

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
I personally like the "stop the game & tell everyone else who's fault it is" approach. Getting into physical disputes solve nothing really and as many others have said, leaves you open to assault charges & potentially a world of pain if the other guy is tougher than you, or his mates decide to get in on the act. Telling his mates that it's HIS fault that they can't play any more however tends to put them on your side, and peer pressure is a wonderful tool especially if (as I feel may have been the case here to a degree) they are misbehaving to show off.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Originally posted by Liz
I personally like the "stop the game & tell everyone else who's fault it is" approach. Getting into physical disputes solve nothing really and as many others have said, leaves you open to assault charges & potentially a world of pain if the other guy is tougher than you, or his mates decide to get in on the act. Telling his mates that it's HIS fault that they can't play any more however tends to put them on your side, and peer pressure is a wonderful tool especially if (as I feel may have been the case here to a degree) they are misbehaving to show off.
I have to agree. I think from now on I'm going to take a whistle out with me so that if this happens again I CAN stop the game without literally having to scream at the top of my still breaking voice! :D That was a major oversight of mine I think.
I also have to agree that getting physical has to be the VERY last resort no matter what due to the possible pain! :rolleyes: What am I saying I like pain.
As for the "misbehaving to show off" that could very well be a very astute observation, I have a feeling you may be very right there Liz. He did seem like that sort of person.... well I think Goober sums it up! :D

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
HP when he comes to push you or reaches out with his arm, grab his wrist, twist clockwise quickly and watch for his fist, if he throws 1.

Now clamly tell him that he is 1 step away from having a shattered wrist, tell him to behave or he will know what pain really is.

It will work, trust me. :D

Chris ill kick ur ass anyday kido :cool: :)