Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

to all u girls !

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Chris when you are me male attention wanted or other wise just is, it's such a pleasant change and kept me giggling all day.

No I am not being vain it's just how it is.:rolleyes:
...........ok, not quite sure i follow you on that one, but its ok, i have that effect on girls.

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Have you tried fencing cups Sparklie? I used to do other stuff as well and those came up a lot with the ladies doing Archery they worked for that no reason not to for P/Ball just my one and only thought for the night ( I hate working nights when it means I miss all that lovely paintball stuff AAAAAAAAGGGH its the Euro Indoor and I'm WORKING THE WHOLE W/END AAAAAAAAGGGHH):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by John Molloy
Have you tried fencing cups Sparklie? I used to do other stuff as well and those came up a lot with the ladies doing Archery they worked for that no reason not to for P/Ball just my one and only thought for the night ( I hate working nights when it means I miss all that lovely paintball stuff AAAAAAAAGGGH its the Euro Indoor and I'm WORKING THE WHOLE W/END AAAAAAAAGGGHH):mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)
Most protection designed for women is too hard for paintball - guaranteed breaks if it even brushes past you. Those of us who have been around a long time may remember Joy who used to play for the Preds, she was the only pro level player in the UK. Anyway, she tried a sort of breastplate protection thingy the guys in the team bought her for a laugh & she told me that not only do the balls break a lot easier, but there was a distinctive "ping" noise ever time one hit her!:p

Anything with hard bits is pretty uncomfortable as it can rub; guys, just imagine playing with a plastic or "wired" cup!:eek:

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Dude, you kill me everytime!lol.
i haven't read this thread for a while, i saw that you'd replied so had to read 3 pages of posts to catch up and finally i got to that. lol you're funny bro. dunno why but the word boobs just makes me smile:D

tb-303

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Liz
Anything with hard bits is pretty uncomfortable as it can rub; guys, just imagine playing with a plastic or "wired" cup!:eek:
Try playing baseball and catching a grounder in the nads with one of them plastic Nut protectors! Yeah maybe the family jewels are saved but what about the tissue around them where the cup lies? Black and blue for days and some real tough walking!;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
T shirt Bras rule

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Comfee big cup T shirt bra loads of bounce and non of the pain, no good for your tummy or back but if it's only boobs then they are the best:D ;)
Erm - I find they only seem to make them up to a certain size then they insist on putting underwires in.