Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

To come ..... eventually.

Discussion in 'Paintball News' started by Robbo, May 3, 2017.

1. Mark Vickery Member

Mark Vickery
    Message Count:
    This guy in Oz... did that regularly... though I have never heard of him bowing. He would cheat in front of spectators, cameras and refs... there are photos of him (within 6 feet and looking straight at the camera) playing with a 3 inch diameter hits in the middle of his lenses... I never bothered to learn his real name but he went by the nickname "Abbo".
    The last time I heard he played was when I gave him a 2-4-1 for playing on after I had told him to get off the field when he was goggled and we ended up getting physical after the game when he got in my face and was repeatedly abusing me and pushing me... suffice to say I had split with my then wife the week before so I was not my mild mannered self and he ended up 10 feet away on his arse.
    I had people shaking my hand afterwards saying they had wanted to do it for years... though I was only defending myself, I still felt bad about the damage to my professionalism as a ref.
    Looking back though, it was a service to the sport.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    squid36 likes this.
  2. RST Deutsches Paintball Museum

RST
    Message Count:
    Marcus Nielsen... what a prick.
    Maybe the same Bitburg Event when Bonich was really really close to teach this tard manners in the players area.
    I do not know why (I think they lost an important game :rolleyes:), but Nielsen entered the players area, swearing loud&heavily and kicked a box of paint right into Bonichs tech tent, which annoyed Mr. B so much that he jumped right over his table...
    Nielsen got a warning, was aware of better stfu, took his shrinking "mincy faggot balls" and went away like the little gutless ill-bred boy he really was.

A golden moment, burned in my memory. Not 100% sure if 12 or 13 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. :D

Mark Vickery likes this.
  3. JimmyBob New Member

JimmyBob
    Message Count:
    Hi Pete,
    Any chance of a chapter to cover the past 3-4 years? Looking to get back into tournament paintball after 10 years and wondering 'what happened' to all the teams / events / brands (for example, WDP) etc etc?

Apologies if there is a post elsewhere.

James