Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

To do list.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'd like to add that despite these gripes I still think the new layout + extra features is big step up from previous database

Last edited:

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
thx but thats not actually the case...it gives me a list of threads I've posted in, not threads I've started
Are you selecting 'Content' directly from the drop down menu or are you going to your profile page first? I've just been on your page and found every thread you've ever started (all the way back to '2k3 Uttoxeter Info Reqd' that you started on March 6th 2003). If you go to the 'Information' tab on your profile page it will give you two options under where it says 'Interact':

Find all content by dave t (which shows every thread you've posted in, including threads started by other people)
Find all threads by dave t (which shows every sale/wanted thread you have started (even ones that the mods have put in the graveyard))

Last edited:
Reactions: PreacherMan
G

Gassy

thx but thats not actually the case...it gives me a list of threads I've posted in, not threads I've started

or if you click someones profile and then click on postings scroll to the bottom of the list and there is an option to see all threads started by that member

Last edited:

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Are you selecting 'Content' directly from the drop down menu or are you going to your profile page first? I've just been on your page and found every thread you've ever started (all the way back to '2k3 Uttoxeter Info Reqd' that you started on March 6th 2003). If you go to the 'Information' tab on your profile page it will give you two options under where it says 'Interact':

Find all content by dave t (which shows every thread you've posted in, including threads started by other people)
Find all threads by dave t (which shows every sale/wanted thread you have started (even ones that the mods have put in the graveyard))
The 'YOUR PROFILE PAGE' (which is highlighted in blue i have NOW noticed) looks like the Title for all the information below it, HOWEVER as you have kindly pointed out CLICK ON IT and there are all your old and new posts and threadssss (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan360

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Old forums now completely unavailable. All log in and out issues should now be gone.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Feedback page sorted, feedback will also be showing up in the membercard shortly also.