Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

To do list.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Upcoming changes over the coming week or three.

Fix feedback overview page layout
Feedback for each member in a more prominant location
Fix issue with the pages being extended to far with the side column adverts.
Install Tapatalk
Sort colors for mods and plats
Badges for mods and plats
Remove old forum entirely (this is causing the log out issues)
Organise the members online "more" button page to be more useful

If you have any other suggestions, please add them here so I can add them to the list.

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
thx but thats not actually the case...it gives me a list of threads I've posted in, not threads I've started
That would be good

And also what about if im read a thread and then click on home it logs me out all together ?? Can that be fixed or looked at >?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Once a thread has been read it then dispersers from the list of your own threads and new. Can this be switched off so they stay ?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Do people find this platform change easier to use?
I've got used to it now and find it easy and seeing as I'm a generation or two above the vast majority of our site's members, if I find it easy then you young guys must be walking it.
Am I right here?
What about site aesthetics, does it look better?
We all know about the rise and rise of what's called social interaction' with things like Facebook, Twitter and lord knows what else and so, does this site enable what you guys want and need?
Has anybody got anything specific in terms of what they might have seen on other sites and it would be good if we had it on p8ntballer?
Thanks for taking a time out anyway guys, appreciated.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
More than 20 threads so it fills the page?
The huge gap at the bottom of the main thread listing page bugs me too. It means you have to scroll waaaaay down to find the next page/number selection

The editing/deleting/management of PM's (conversations) also seems to be more difficult. Is there a quick or multiple delete function that I'm missing somewhere? The old layout used to have a tickbox, with move/delete and other options for mass clearing of old messages. I attempted to have a tidy up the other night and it was taking ages to delete PM's individually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam92