Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

to young to start paintball?

Skwill

Mar 12, 2012
I started at 13, no problems... Sometimes though it can depend on a person's pain threshold- having said that, even if it does hurt at first, they will get used to it the more they play.

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
In my opinion you can start paintball at the age of 10.... if your head can support a mask... you can play ;)

Reece bruton

You have to shoot before I shoot
Apr 15, 2014
Brighton
I took my younger brother giving it all the large soon as he saw how serious it can get believe me he changed but gave it a good going for

Swixk

Feb 6, 2014
Some sites like the one local to me provide "body armour" for the younger kids to make sure they don't hurt to much it may be worthwhile taking a look around some fields that may provide this service.

Mad Malc

Apr 13, 2014
Bolton
My nephew is itching to give it a go but is struggling to find playing gear in youth sizes any ideas where we can find some?

sam_fearon

Oct 5, 2013
Brighton
It should be fine, explain to him that if he is hit it will hurt and if he's fine with that then your all good, if not be cautious you don't want to be in the middle of a battle field having to console you little cousin ruining everyone's game