Todays formula 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Cheers Lump, that explains it for me thanks mate.

It's actually quite a cool and convenient way of point allocation and the single point assigned to an elimination is I think, the correct number.
The more I ponder this game, the more I like it for some reason.
It is a significant change tho from the existing formats in that the focal point of the game has been reassigned to accumulating time points by pushing a button .... simple, but effective.

It makes for some interesting play tho and it will take some time to seep into the psyche of the Brit baller .....I hope it does if only to kick us all up the ass.

DYE HARD

Mar 15, 2003
cambridgeshire
Well what can i say that hasnt be said before..

Firstly i'd like to thank John (Sosta) for twisting our arm at the big game to go try his new format and what a format, dam fantasic...

We (Outrage) have'nt been on the tourney scene since malaga last year as the millenniums just got no pounds for play value and everything being played around the uk are all millennium based games. So we just decided to quit the tourney thing and get some value for money games and try put some fun back into our balling in the form of big games, senario games, but after 14 so months not playing tourneys we thought we'd have a go.

We turned up with just 4 of us and met 2 litre Pete (Shazam)
Danny Williams /Simon (KEE) /Lump/Lemon/and Chris on site, what a day we had its great to play a game where you can keep respawning over and over for the full 15 mins of play. Like the rest of the guys and gals said you did'nt know where you was going to play next, i got 3/4 way up the snake 3 times, further than Dickie ever got.. sorry mate.

This format is'nt just for the young (6 packed 18/21 year olds), we played sunday with a combined age of 400 ish give or take a few years, the best part of the team was over forty anyway and we had a ball.

This is what we have been missing and it needs supporting.

Wizz

and John your right i ache like a buggar..

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Well what can i say that hasnt be said before..

This format is'nt just for the young (6 packed 18/21 year olds), we played sunday with a combined age of 400 ish give or take a few years, the best part of the team was over forty anyway and we had a ball.
Well at least we had a bit of that on the team aye chaps ;)

the videos help to show how fast paced the game is, and like simon said sometimes you wish someone on your team woud get shot so you could get back out and make a difference, so much comradery and teamwork going on....

Tenebrae

|C|O|N|V|E|R|T|
Jul 4, 2002
Corby
Visit site
Man alive my chuffin thighs still ache from 'attempting' to sprint, not something this large thighed lad is used to..lol..a seriously joyful day indeed, great to see my old team mates again, Bolter and Spreckers and finally meet the John twins, my new nickname for Bonich is Jovi btw..
Myself, sadly..played like a proper newbie, been 7-8 years or so since I had a proper go at slinging paint and I kinda forgot what to do..lol..!! But none the less a great hoot with plenty of grins all round! Even getting hammered when trying to get the buzzer was fun! lol.. (Still no idea where it came from tho)

Great format and a good day , thanks to all involved!

Rick (with a sore knee..oww)

Tenebrae

|C|O|N|V|E|R|T|
Jul 4, 2002
Corby
Visit site
I still aint happy getting beaten by a poxy 7 points tho..!! lol

Disgruntled Storm player...(or rather distraction target, which is what I considered myself on Sunday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.