Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I still aint happy getting beaten by a poxy 7 points tho..!! lol

Disgruntled Storm player...(or rather distraction target, which is what I considered myself on Sunday!)
Rick you did fine me old mate! Even when faced with certain doom, and after being asked 3 times by the coach, you eventually plucked up the courage to dive at the buzzer...... and got blasted 2 steps from your bunker :D the overwhelming urge to press that damn little buzzer (with an added squeak this time) was too much!

In one game, I ran out, shot about 50 balls and realised I had no air :( that cost us a few points :(

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
I think it was a gunsmoke player taking photos/ vids, he was wearing there green empire stuff, ive left a post on there facebook wall but nothing so far, and didnt robbo video some of the games to?

There was def loads of people with cameras though so they must surface at some point!!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I think it was a gunsmoke player taking photos/ vids, he was wearing there green empire stuff, ive left a post on there facebook wall but nothing so far, and didnt robbo video some of the games to?

There was def loads of people with cameras though so they must surface at some point!!
Think Simon said something about videos, not sure of what though.

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Ok now i can feel my legs and stuff i will post a few things.

Thanks to everyone that played and also a big thanks to the redskins for all the help they gave us, we had 7 players and just could not get things together but with all the help we got on the day was nice to see that there is more to winning and people are willing to help others.

Thanks to everyone that made things happen and all marshals/rays/john and anyone else i have missed.

would like to also say a good thumbs up for the rangers as for what i could see is they played realy well even this being there first tourney, hope to see them next time and everyone else.

we will attend the next tourney as long as we can get the players but will know closer to the time, anyone that wants to come play is welcome to jump in with us, pm if u need more info.

reskins i belive we have some of your lock lids and a fluffy, will keep hold of them untill we see u next time.

Tenebrae

|C|O|N|V|E|R|T|
Jul 4, 2002
Corby
Visit site
Blimmin eck...just bort a mini on here... hate being left out you see...that makes 4 markers i have flippin eck...
Need to use them at a Formula event now..!!

And Bolty...one is too kind...making me blush...!!

3Bird

May 1, 2010
Stroud, UK
Just a few quick questions from a compleat newby.

I read about F5 a few weeks ago and thought it sounds pritty dam awesome and iv been rather interested in it BUT all i got is my tippy 98c with a RT, now i realise i wont be able to go toe to toe with any of you guys out there but would it be possable to play F5 with a 98c?

Next question is if i came up would any team be willing to give me a spot, im a newb, unskilled, and never played any torny style games before, prospects dont sound good for me i know but id realy like to give F5 a go, out of all the tourny style games iv seen or read of F5 is the only format that sounds interesting to me.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Just a few quick questions from a compleat newby.

I read about F5 a few weeks ago and thought it sounds pritty dam awesome and iv been rather interested in it BUT all i got is my tippy 98c with a RT, now i realise i wont be able to go toe to toe with any of you guys out there but would it be possable to play F5 with a 98c?

Next question is if i came up would any team be willing to give me a spot, im a newb, unskilled, and never played any torny style games before, prospects dont sound good for me i know but id realy like to give F5 a go, out of all the tourny style games iv seen or read of F5 is the only format that sounds interesting to me.
you will be able to play with your 98 and put your name in the next events thread, im sure some one will get you a spot :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.