Todays formula 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Here is the long awaited link to the playing footage which I have to say may not really live up to some people's expectations being as the game that was filmed was a bit slow.

I think we have to remember here, players were sometimes playing this for the first time and I don't think any of the teams there [from what I saw] had any real strategy worked out other than trying to lock down the central buttons after they had punched their own button.

I didn't really want people getting too bored with watching this new format so I stuck a soundtrack on it to at least give it an atmosphere of sorts ...

Anyway, I am sure any future footage will liven itself up merely because people will have worked out the best way to play the game, well let's hope they do anyway and so in the meantime, here's what we got guys :-

[youtube]HMhFY_0Sa_Y[/youtube]​

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Anyone new to paintball looking for a team to play with/join at this event drop me a message
do any body know if there are team slots left or if any teams need 4/5 players we are team SE2 and we've played KoTH NSPL and Millenium but not for 2 years.pm me if anyone can help.

matthewg

Sep 28, 2009
do any body know if there are team slots left or if any teams need 4/5 players we are team SE2 and we've played KoTH NSPL and Millenium but not for 2 years.pm me if anyone can help.
Dude speak to a user called hawks they/he is also welcoming players :)

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Yes u are welcome to jump in with us any time, always looking for new players to come and have some fun.

Thanks matthewg.

hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.