Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Todays formula 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Yes u can but if u want u can come jump in with us or just ask on the day and any of the teams would not have a problem with u jmping in with them.

if u need just pm.

Tenebrae

|C|O|N|V|E|R|T|
Jul 4, 2002
Corby
Visit site
Yeah 3bird...thats about the beans of it...friendly old bunch these ballers...I remember my first ever paintball day, went by meself...not a clue and joined in with a crowd..way back in '98...aye when most were nowt but in nappies who play nowadays..lol..!!

Good luck!!

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Woop Woop 2 kills every time one of us went on field. And this will be the first time i can say this and every one will believe me. In a five man game i shot seven of them out ;):D:whoo::thumb::cool::cool::cool:

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
I spoke to john he said the the stats that are up are only the first part there is much more to go on they are sifting through the data now and getting all thier formulas correct . he did say there will be team specific stats containing records that teams hold , per event stats, country stats, and world wide stats.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I spoke to john he said the the stats that are up are only the first part there is much more to go on they are sifting through the data now and getting all thier formulas correct . he did say there will be team specific stats containing records that teams hold , per event stats, country stats, and world wide stats.

Let's hope people don't find the stats more interesting than the games themselves .....

Kevin

MK Storm
Apr 12, 2002
Leeds
www.stormpaintballteam.co.uk
heh hehe..thats only cus you didn't play storm!! ....chuckle..!
that would have been a good game, congrats to the Outrage guys (+extras) for getting to grips with the format so quickly.

I had a really good day, everything went well for us except for finishing 2nd on kills :)

I have played this a few times now and it is great to see it growing and evolving each time, feels like we are all part of making something that can truly take off and help address peoples issues with the current formats out there.

Will see you all at the next one!

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
Had an amazing day, and loved the format. Ive not had such a good days playing in a long time.

Looking forward to seeing some vids and pics, hopefully they will be up soon. And thanks again to all in Storm for having me join in once again, its always a pleasure playing with you guys. Definitely want to play the next one so will see you all there next time!

Mini Bolter.

Status
Not open for further replies.