Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Todays Formula Five paintball event

ninjasam

gunsmoke-paintball.co.uk
Hi all,

I was lucky enough to play this event and i must say what a great day it was! Big thanks to everyone involved, I really hope Formula Five kicks off as it is by far the best format out there and hope to play it again soon. Ive got some pictures of the day here, taken by a fellow Gunsmoke team member when he wasnt playing :)

Showing the 'Endzone'

Buzzer on the 50

Thanks,

Sam

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
I was there I played I had a great time its a shame all paintball is not played this way ,
When i got home it really hit me i had been on the field probably around 40 mins actualy playing i was so shattered i fell asleep on the couch and its a long time that i have played a tourney and felt i had got that much playing time in and my moneys worth.
Well done to the organisers i hope this Format becomes the norm imagine watching Dynasty v Joy playing this fighting for control of the scoreboard it would be fantastic and the sort of paintball that could acutaly be televised and not be boring to watch.

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
Well i was there with the lads from the Hawks and even though we have not played much sup air we loved it, we decided to pull out of some other tournys due to getting 10 mins trigger time and haveing to wait up to 2 hours before we played again but this is different, 40 mins paintball in sup air where else can u get this trigger time.

I would surgest that anyone who wants to get a fantastic sup air day for there money then they should come and have a try, me and my team will be comming back to play this whenever it is next played and i myself will be telling everyone about this.

Count the Hawks down for this anytime even if i am on hoilday i will come back to play.

Thanks to all those that made the day happen and see u all at the next one.