Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TonTons shootin 353!!!!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Not the first time for the Ton Tons though, the more they do it, the more I lose respect and tbh CBA to watch them play.

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
missed that match over the weekend but heard about it on the web cast after, think i'll go check out the match and see what happened

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
WOW what a match, a bit damning for Tontons as they said in commentary that PSP had suspected them of firing hot guns but had to do a surprise check in order for them to catch them off guard

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Now here's food for thought...given they were shooting hot from, I think it was 4 out of 5 guns, should the penalties have been harsher??? I say this as I remember watching them in a previous game where TonTons won, and one of the players on the receiving end was interviewed and stated something like 'our lanes are good but they just keep hitting us first on the breaks'...The inference I drew from that, later on, was that the TonTons had been shooting hot all tourney, and thus having markers propelling paintballs at a slightly higher velocity, gave them a slight advantage. If they'd been playing with that advantage, should they have been DQ'd?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Should just change the rules to one hot marker lose all points in that game, two hot markers team disqualified - suspect it would quickly stop.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Should just change the rules to one hot marker lose all points in that game, two hot markers team disqualified - suspect it would quickly stop.
at these extremes I'd be tempted to agree with you, but you do need to remember that guns do accidentally spike as the day goes on, we've all done it, even if it is just to 305 or so.
Don't know the exact circumstances but there's been several players suspended for full events because of illegal guns in the mills so don't get why PSP don't do the same instead of this 3 game ban.

Reactions: Canon Fodder