Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TonTons shootin 353!!!!

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
at these extremes I'd be tempted to agree with you, but you do need to remember that guns do accidentally spike as the day goes on, we've all done it, even if it is just to 305 or so.
Don't know the exact circumstances but there's been several players suspended for full events because of illegal guns in the mills so don't get why PSP don't do the same instead of this 3 game ban.
Okay 10 % tollerance on the FPS, modern equipment is marketed as being consistent so 10% should be easy enough.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
There was a time when playing at Super5ives all guns were allowed to fire at 12.4 bps, and forgot to change it down to 10bps to play at CPPS, During a game one of the guys came running into the Pits shouting " Gun down has anybody got a spare gun "
I instantly gave him my gun , We did well and MAXED the opposing Team !!
after the game at the 50 on the field the Refs checked the guns and found the gun I had given to the player was HOT as I didn`t check it out from playing at Super5ives.
The Win was given to the Other Team because of it ( lesson learned ) as I said we Maxed them ?? We were all choked !!

Reactions: Biscuit

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
A player should never admit to accidentally inserting an allen key accidentally into a marker and accidentally turning it so that it accidentally increased the velocity. Accidentally.

Instead, just open the "Big Book of Paintball Excuses" and turn to Page 2 - "Hot Gun: what excuse should I use?"

1. The regulator spiked.
2. It's my mate's gun.
3. The o-ring blew.
4. It's a new gun.
5. It's the heat.
6. It's a French gun.
7. It's a poor paint-to-bore match.
8. The paint's crap.
9. My team is crap.
10. The refs are crap.
11. What's a hot gun?
12. This is the first time I've played and I don't understand the rules.
13. The other chrono says its fine.
14. I haven't read the rules.
I'm in hysterics, that's the funniest thing I have read in a while

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
One time, in the 90's, the other team's captain dropped dead on the field when we were playing them.

Nothing to do with a hot gun though.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
That's not an apology, that's just admitting what evidence has already proven. "a dye tech said our guns were legal", isn't that like a Mercedes engineer saying the Mercedes engined race car is race legal?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
My heart is with them, and I do believe what they said was the absolute Truth, They`ve always been at the forefront of any competition they`ve been in, and it`s bloomin hard to stay at the Top as they have !!
The commitment they`ve given to the Sport is without question !!
Long live Ton Ton`s !! ... Bluey