Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Too many hopper choices....

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Getting back into paintball after many years. In my day it was snipers and phantoms, semis and motorised hoppers had just started coming in.

My new gun is sorted, SL66 is on its way.

Now I'm looking for a hopper. I'm not a paint sprayer and will never be firing 20 shots a second, I need something that feeds well and is reliable but doesn't cost £100.

Just too many choices Pulse, eyes, sound.

What's the sensible choice?

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
hiya mate welcome back

Most people agree that ears (sound) work better than eyes. there has been a bit of an overdose of hoppers over the last 6 months so there is plenty to choose from

if i was in your shoes i would consider a reloader B2, quick, reliable and parts are easy to get hold of, also with a magna drive coming out the B2 has come down in price a bit

you will find most hoppers have pros n cons, but i dont think there are too many cons on the B2

hope that helps

CrazedMofo

rusty...
Jul 20, 2007
Bracknell
get a second hand viewloader velocity or empire b2 on forums for around £40ish. There the best bet i would say.

I vote for the velocity though :cool:

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Torque, Vlocity / Vlocity JR or halo are all good choices

Vlocity jr will probably be your best bet due to it being cheap, but reliable, will feed at what ever speed you can fire :)

T

TendringLOEB

Yeah - I'm running an XSV Vl with Code 242 rechargeables and Hyperdrive chip - mucho recommendation!

Good on batteries and won out of reliability and speed over my Reloader and Pulse. The torques good value for money, but I can't really take it seriously.