Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Took the LV1 out for a spin today

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So I just got a new (to me) LV1, it's the GI Wing version, and I gave it a good cleaning before today (seriously how did paint get ON the microswitch and on the rammer back cap?!

New energy battery, MS10 preset, and a drop of oil on each bolt o-ring. Gun has about 15 cases through it when I got it.

Took it to play some reball, tossed on the freak with a luxe tip, sized to match (used the gold 685 insert), it just shot ball on ball ropes, with 0 barrel rise. I think my geo 3.1 with the iv core has more kick too.

*slow clap* lads, a broken in LV1 is a thing of perfection. Just wow. I let all the walk on kids play with it, and they were all blown away.

Seriously looking forward to using it in Puget in a couple weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: alexd

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Last marker i owned was an Lv1 and it was butter smooth,I couldn't get away with earlier Ego's, i always found valve tappers just too unrefined and loud so i used spool based markers for several years until the Lv1 was released.

Also it's nice to see markers like the new Cyborg 6 & Alien getting a makeover and becoming smoother and quieter by using a different approach to valve technology.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexd and Spikerz