Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 10 Markers in British History

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Interesting this one. I'm not a mega old timer so can't really knock a top ten together I don't think or wouldn't even know which we're British to the core or not.

As much as I'm a Planet fan boi through and through for life I'm fully on board the WDP Angel train. I had a 2002 Dark Angel that was effing awesome. Surprised at those stating IR3, that was a dog of a gun, so many problems with the early ones.

As for custom Brit markers, my favourite EGO was the first 05 XSV markers with stars and the shield carved out of the back, came in black or gold. Anyone got one?

Appreciate LUMP mentioning our GFH05, only three in existence and still rip after 7 years with the same stock internals.

Reactions: LATHAM

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
Hmm for me the number 1 marker for impact and success was most definitely the Sterling stp, it won more tournaments after its release than any other pump gun in Britain, the preds were still ripping teams up with them even when the semi autos started to become the norm in the british tourney scene

As for technological innovation you have to give it to WDP and the angel, they shown the way to what we shoot today.

Reactions: irons69

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
1) Angel V6
2) Angel LED
3) G7 fly
4) Eblade
5) Ego 05
6) Angel A1
7) Geo
8) Angel SB
9) 05 speed
Stuck for more as i don't know if some others are Brit made

Bit in my humble opinion all of these had significant technological differences (no point Ego 05, Ego 06 or A1, A1 fly as i don't view the jumps in innovation as significant enough)

Last edited:

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
1) Angel V6
2) Angel LED
3) G7 fly
4) Eblade
5) Ego 05
6) Angel A1
7) Geo
8) Angel SB

Stuck for more as i don't know if some others are Brit made

Bit in my humble opinion all of these had significant technological differences (no point Ego 05, Ego 06 or A1, A1 fly as i don't view the jumps in innovation as significant enough)
Add the Speed 05 to this list Milky, best gun ever made in Birmingham!