Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 10 Teams In The Uk 2008/9

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
I think that there hasn't been any hype really about them, i think they have been low key.

Its just that some one has seen them having a go at the top spots and didn't like the look of it.

I have spoke to Matt and some of the team and they just want to get better and win and in a lot of team's nowadays there isn't to much of that going around so good luck to them.

and if they can afford to do it then even more good luck to them.
Perhaps hype was the wrong word to use.

Knowing team members, some of them are great guys, and should do well.
However some of them, I shouldn't really say what I feel on a public board, but there you go

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i'd agree with The Firm and Bulldogs - both got some good new players and I've seen both work together well

However, with Hurricanes I'd say that a lot of the "hype" is with them having such good kit due to Matt having so much money. To be honest, I always think that they reckon kit makes them better, when it doesn't at all. Also, I reckon the Hurricanes just dived in at the deep end too fast, buying into Division One instead of working their way up. Just my opinion though - not intended to be slating the Hurricanes by the way.
Im with markie on this. The fact that they have money works well in their favour. They have managed to get some themselves some great training with the best. I remember playing against them not long after they started, and then just the other day playing against them and watching them at the masters they have come along, long way since then and are constantly improving and getting better.

Props to them for what they are doing. I can only imagine people are slating them cos they are jealous of them. Hell who wouldnt be, the opportunities they have had. What is wrong with throwing themselves in at the deepend. It means they have to learn from their mistakes quicker. They now know what the standard is up there and got a chance to play with that standard, if they were not up to it then at least they know what they need to do to get there and be at that standard.

I wish them well for the future.

Not having a pop at you.

Im with markie on this. The fact that they have money works well in their favour. They have managed to get some themselves some great training with the best. I remember playing against them not long after they started, and then just the other day playing against them and watching them at the masters they have come along, long way since then and are constantly improving and getting better.

Props to them for what they are doing. I can only imagine people are slating them cos they are jealous of them. Hell who wouldnt be, the opportunities they have had. What is wrong with throwing themselves in at the deepend. It means they have to learn from their mistakes quicker. They now know what the standard is up there and got a chance to play with that standard, if they were not up to it then at least they know what they need to do to get there and be at that standard.

I wish them well for the future.

Not having a pop at you.
Yes i agree here, Hurricanes have a very young squad so they have time to build on that, on top of that so do we, the Majority of both us and hurricanes are full with players under the age of 20! Wish them luck guys, or if your going to slate them go do better than them first.

T®ip

May 25, 2007
I know two players that left teams to go play for the Hurrincane's and the reason for doing so was that they would get free gear, and shiny expensive gats.

Teams like the Firm and bulldogs have earned respect, rather than buying it. Although i have nothing against the Hurricanes, they need to earn respect from players and teams to be looked at as a benchmark. Don't think they help their self by being uber aggressive against teams, yeah its fine to shoot people out, but over shooting players off the field.

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
Yes i agree here, Hurricanes have a very young squad so they have time to build on that, on top of that so do we, the Majority of both us and hurricanes are full with players under the age of 20! Wish them luck guys, or if your going to slate them go do better than them first.
If you read the end of my post, you would have seen it say that I'm not slating them. I'll admit, they are doing better than me, seen as I haven't played in 2 years :D

If you weren't referring to me in that last bit, then sorry :D

Anyway, back to the topic...