Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
LOL

Originally posted by Justin Owen
>>>>

Poodles, though, are great all-around...I mean like Mr. Woods said, what other dog has body parts that can double as a battle swab???

Justin
I can see it now, sat in a bunker with a dog whistle. you are just about to the best damn move ever, and BAM you marker needs a good clean, out comes the whistle,

here Fido,

poodle jumps from the stands runs onto the field to show you love and affection, next thing it knows is down the barrel of a 14' boom stick.

Poddles, proof that dog interbreading os a bad idea.

They do however have humor value

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Oooooh...

...you know what else you can do with 'em??

If you grab their tails then yank 'em real hard you'll rip out their spines then what do you know, you got yourself a dogtail pull through with a polishing bit on the end.

Genius, freakin' genius. :D

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Well

I think that somoene is going to create an extremely horrific marketing scheme by using poodles for paintball. The thought of it makes me cringe.:confused:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
The multi-purpose paintball poodle:

Make gloves outta their skin, use their eyes as ball detants, their ears as goggleflauge, toe nails for getting dirt from the ridges in your armageddon, noses as barrel bungs and their rib cages as marker racks.

How's that for poodle marketing? :(

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by Al Woods
The multi-purpose paintball poodle:

Make gloves outta their skin, use their eyes as ball detants, their ears as goggleflauge, toe nails for getting dirt from the ridges in your armageddon, noses as barrel bungs and their rib cages as marker racks.

How's that for poodle marketing? :(
You forgot the spinal cord drop-forward.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Mmmmm, maybe.

Not sure if the spinal cord is part of the dogtail pull through or not, I suppose to make maximum profit we could manufacture a smaller length pull through AND use the cord as a drop forward. Yes, that's it, you wanna be vice-chairman the 'multi-purpose paintball poodle corporation'??

AHA!! If we use bitches we can use their tits as cleats. :D

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Dude, I actually think dogs are cool man. I would love to own a Husky, they are the coolest things on earth (except for my Dark of course) but apparently they're hella expensive, about £700 ($900 ish, kinda??) or something like that.

Poodles? Ah, F'ck 'em. Stick a pink one in amongst a bunch o' kids at a fairground for ten minutes and see what happens.

Kids luuuuurve candyfloss.

Al scores a HUGE 75 brutality points. ;)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I ponder getting my car horn sound switched to a dog whistle blown by a compression horn so I can drive thru neighborhoods and night and have a 90+ dB dog whistle to make all the dogs within 10 blocks wake up and start barking enough to drive the people within that radius to go insane for no explainable reason.

Poodles, chiuauas, and other tiny dogs, along with most cats, are USELESS AND A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Yes, totally pointless. If it can't either fetch your newspaper, slippers, beer, or hunt ducks, point for quail, find anyone anywhere at any time, pull victims of their own stupidity out of whatever river, snowdrift, pile of rubble, or orgy they happen to be trapped in, detect the slightest hint down to a molecule of whatever substance or being you're looking for, devour your neighbors's annoying pets, or devour burglers alive leaving nothing but a pool of blood and hair and a few echoing bloodcurdling screams, then it is totally a worthless waste of space and DNA that you should be ashamed as a man to own.