Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Torn...

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Well I completely understand where you coming from! I used to own nowt but Cockers, but came to a point that I realised I needed that little extra speed, so I got a Bushy. .. . didn't like it. . waaay to much kick. . . got a Dark Angel .. .same again waaay to much kick. . .got a Viking everything is lovely jubbly! After shooting nothing but Cockers you get so used to the lack of kick that a lot of Electros are a huge culture shock.

So you could electro your cocker.. .. but are you happy with RF and also the big question is, is it worth sinking that much money into it??

Then again on the electro front I'd definately advise tryout numerous before making your choice.

Steve

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Yo dude

Hows things? We haven't talked in ages.
Now, about Franky, umm... to be honest, do you reckon you would suit an electro going from a banged up old sliding trigger of your cocker? There is a big difference as well as the whole balance of a new marker and the way it feels. I have to admit, an impy or timmy sound tempting to me as well, but I would like to keep my outkast as well and make that all sweet and pimpelicious.
I would say think about it. I personally wouldnt put an eblade on Franky. I think the best choice would be to spend a little bit extra and get a second hand impy. That way, depending on what position you have to play, you can use either one and if one goes down, you have a spare.

Beaker - anymore details? :D

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
The man whore speaks!!!

Thanks dude. Apreciate it. like i said (and you know) my playing style leaves alot to be desired. But ive had a few goes on various impys, angels, matri (matrixs) not yet on a timmy in a game, but off the field ive had a quick play.

How much might u be looking for you maxed out timmy beaker?
BTW what happend to you heading for warmer shores (not that i want rid of you you understand :D)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Yo dude

Originally posted by jeevusmaximus

Beaker - anymore details? :D
I'll be posting a thread in Classifieds pretty soon, all will be revealed :D

And I don't want to clutter up the thread any further.

But on topic. I've shot teh e-blade quite a few times now and got to say I'm impressed, the things fly. If I had a cocker still then I would probably go for that rather than jump to an electro.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
BTW what happend to you heading for warmer shores (not that i want rid of you you understand :D)
Well it's your thread so I 'spose it's allowed :)

I'm off at Easter. Barring natural disasters or problems with notice periods at work, I'm flying to Tokyo April 24th :D :cool: And it's hardly warmer shores as I'm following the winter round the world so I can snowboard!

As for prices, I'll have to see when my new babies arrive ;)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
ok, heres the thing, i love my cocker (paintball marker, you gutter brained ballers) and she's shooting sweeter than ever at the mo.
Think is, since i founded Downward Spiral i realising more and more that non-electro pnumatics arent as competative against the world of electros.
I used to feel comforted by the fact that many tourney teams had cockers in their ranks, but now they are mostly Raced, or Ebladed.

So.... Dilema.... Do i Race/Eblade Frankenstein( current spec in sig), or go for a whole new shiny toy. I was looking at a maxed out Impy, or Timmy.

I know buying a new toy will be more expensive. but it would mean i would be left with a spare.
However, "race"ing my cocker would mean i could stay with the dark side and my true love, Frankenstein.....

Whadya think?
add new shiny bits to your cocker;) ,if you dont like it you havn't lost as much money,and you can resorect her:D

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
[BAnyway... Yeah im marshalling sat & sun this weekend.
Im picking up smally and snippz from the station (not to mention Little Jon)
I think after a 10 min ride in the car with me they will be truely shaken up. :) [/B]
2 things....
1. why is my name in brackets???? and 2........ QP is picking me up from stratford now so u dont need to pick me up....we'll see u at about 8 or so depending on traffic:p :p :p :p :p