Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Torque loader help

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
hi i just got a wide mouth torque loader now i am trying to take the shells apart and i had a look at the manual and i know i have to press down on one or two of the locking pins and i am pressing them but the dam shell will not come apart i have tried as the manual says to grab both sides of the shell near the lid and when i try and pull appart it feels like i am going to snap the thing in half it is rely pi$$ing me off and i have cut my hands like 7 times so please any help will be most welcome.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
it takes a good bit of grunt to separate them with the standard shells, can't speak for the loudmouth ones. Just make sure the pins are pressed all the way down and rip it apart (I hate doing it, I feel like I'm gonna break em). I use my index and little finger of one hand to press them down and then use the other to pull apart, if that's any help

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
inside the shells on the ball tray in 2 pins sticking up. push them both down so they are away from the ball tray then at the back of the torque below the on/off and reverse is 2 more small pins push them in whilst pulling the shells apart then they should just come in 2. i used an allen key to force the 2 backs in whilst pulling the shells away. took me 5mins on sunday to change my batteries for the 1st time :)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
took me 5mins on sunday to change my batteries for the 1st time :)
Same, problem was they were brand new procells that morning :eek: You'll get the technique eventually dude, just put some man into it (assuming you have the pins all the way down). I don't push the ones in the back in, I just kinda pull backwards and to the side. I may have to try this allen key method

EDIT: Allen key method FTW!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
Devrij, alen key is quicker then is it? :p what are the torques like compared to velocity thinking of buying one of these. bare in mind i play forward, snake are they big?

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
While we're on the subject, anyone know how to adjust the clutch spring on them? Mine doesn't slip so it's rinsing batteries (2 brand new procells dead in one day's balling :( ) It's an awesome hopper in all other respects though (maybe more capacity needed for a back player though), and the wide mouth shells could be cool (though I heard they used a different plastic?)