Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Torque loaders? any good?

BOLDY

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2005
Weston-Super-Mare
Ive got the option to pick up a torque loader.

Ive been out of the game now for 6 yrs so im not sure on whats good and whats not anymore. Please help

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
They feed well, look okay, but are always on - a slipping clutch allows the motor to spin even when not firing. If cheap, (£30ish) a fine loader - but the Rotor really is the kiddy !

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I still use my torque and love it.

Make sure to get the loud mouth version as the stock one has a very small lid and make loading a pain.

Rmac1990

Inverness ICE PMGWC #25
May 4, 2011
Inverness/ Fareham
Torques are decent hoppers for the price you can pick then up for now, although I've seen several which have jamming/ feed problems and seen some which work a treat. Team I play for we previously used them, although stopped as ours were having so many issues, luck of the draw really!.

The most common hopper these days is a dye rotor, do the job brilliantly although they are expensive. These days I use a vlocity jnr, old-ish but still extremely good.

Bulmer898

Apr 7, 2012
Croft, North Yorkshire.
Good hoppers, i have one myself. The only problem i have with it is that it is quite noisy. Apart from that great hopper and has done me well, good hopper with high feed rates and cheap price. :) If your looking better try a Halo, or rotor.

Chazum

SMOKE SOME
Aug 26, 2010
Wymondham, Norwich.
I had one, sold it straight away. They're a bitch to take apart, and to put back together. Also, mine jammed all the time! If you've got the dollar just get a rotor, solves everything. :sneaky: