Tournament explainations

G

Ginge-NM

So theres the masters KOTH and Proto KOTH? :s Bit confusing ha

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Regarding divisions,

In most tourneys it will be broken down into divisions (i know nspl is div 1-4 not sure on masters) you generally enter at the division you think your best suited to. usually starting at the bottom and working your way up. the top teams promoted and the bottom teams relegated to the division below (obviously not div 4)

There are a few tourneys scattered over the uk, Masters and NSPL being the main sanctioned events, with freekz in south-hampton and a few others scattered around.

The masters and NSPL also run KOTH leagues (king of the hill) which is for entry level players. I know the NSPL is split into rookie and novice, with the chance of being promoted. the proto KOTH (nspl) is ran the day before NSPL, and the masters the same day as the main event.

Hope this has helped

Dave

G

Ginge-NM

that clears things up a bit more.

So whats the top league to be in? like the premiership in football

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
that clears things up a bit more.

So whats the top league to be in? like the premiership in football
Dude, from your location I would suggest that of the 2 main leagues in the UK the Masters would be your first choice, drop Wendyism a pm for more info or try and find a team near you to tap in to.

No body mentioned the Millennium Series yet, that's the European major league - http://www.millennium-series.com/