Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tournament grade guns

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Bit of a dumb ass question, but where is this Temple site?

Been meaning to go along for a look for a while but somehow never managed it (Lazy ******* I am)

Gazz

Aug 6, 2001
East Grinstead
Visit site
maybe this can help

i dunno if your still looking for a gun, but i got an automag for sale £275 Greensplash anodising, 2 barrels, 20oz bottle with antisyphons, remote hosing, expansion chamber, hard case and barrel bung. shoots well, email me if your interested!

Gazz:) :) :)

Manning26

Man, I never thought we'd have the 'mag vs. 'cocker arguement again. Listen Crom, your automag can still shoot plenty of guys, there are guys playing pro still shooting them. All you need is a barrel, a .45 frame is nice, and, if you can find one, the old foamie-bolt. THAT'S ALL YOU NEED! Automags are extremely reliable (as long as you're running compressed air, they don't like liqiud CO2), and easy to fix. My first eight years of playing, all I shot were 'mags, and 'cockers (mainly 'cuase that's all there was). I preffered the 'mag becuase of the ease of maintenance and speed, and to a lesser extent, it was lighter. Three years ago I finally got an angel, and my brother just got an e-mag this year, up until now he's been using a 'mag. You can still compete with them, guys will joke, but they'll respect you from the deadbox. If you want a low-end tournament-grade gun, then an automag is just fine. And as far as autocockers go, a stock one of those is also good, until you start tinkering with it. It's really hard not to though ;) . I just couldn't sit idly by and watch Buddha discount the power of a good automag.:D

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Right I have now ordered a 2000 autococker to see which one is the better gun. The good thing is, Whichever gun I decide I dont like I can sell to one of my mates for the same price I bought it for.

I am also thinking of saving for an E-mag. Just have to make sure my girlfriend doesnt know what it costs. Coz if she does then it a choice between owning a lovely gun or only having sex with Mrs palm and her five daughters.