Tournament in The sunny Spain

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by Wendyism
Hey cook$

if it's the only one we win this season, damn right i'll be taking it to every tourney. Lol.

Graham Burns and Noel Bailey.....you should know better I could never leave my Dave behind, but Welshy...... Mmmmmm.:D
Hay I never said which one :D :D :D

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
Graham Burns and Noel Bailey.....you should know better I could never leave my Dave behind, but Welshy...... Mmmmmm.
ooo im hurt:p you know you could`nt leave me anywhere cos i would cause havoc with the local natives:D

hey welshy if i see any sheep i,ll make sure to get some pics LMAO
now that really hurts think i will just stay out there:p
then you would be lost without me;)

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Not to burst any ones bubble, but there has been a thing going around saying that Dynasty might be going, well i think it has just been confirmed by someone from PGI who sent me a PM.

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
so what

Originally posted by speedyg4coalition
Not to burst any ones bubble, but there has been a thing going around saying that Dynasty might be going, well i think it has just been confirmed by someone from PGI who sent me a PM.
What does it matter if Dynasty are going or not? The first day everyone will be playing six games, the results of which will determine what div you play in. So there is no way a novice team, or am team will be put against Dynasty. Only pro teams or very good am team will be up against other Pro teams

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
who said any one was bothered that Dynasty where going, they may be the best team around at the moment but any team has there day (Any Given Sunday).

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
well as the days go by it gets closer (a week and a half or so). i hope everyone is sorted, and i look forward to seeing you all out there.