Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tournament Player vs Rec Player Challenge

Problem

Oct 5, 2001
Visit site
On the honour system

Stop laughing.

If you in calendar year 2001 you played in more than two tournaments (a series would automatically qualify) and more than two instances of walk-on / scenario / big game without your team(s) or with a separate scenario-only team, you qualify for consideration.

Then, if your team placed in the top 15% (less?) of the tournament standings, or you took an MVP awared or placed one top-three finish (as long as there were at least 10 teams), you still qualify.

If your scenario team was considered MVP in at least one win, or you were the general and won, or you led walk-on groups to four victories on two separate days, or (I sound like a bean counter) or you completed the most missions, you still qualify.

If you then won a top gun or won a sponsership (won, not was given based on your existence) or received a sponsership offer to join an established team ... you win?

Can't I keep my posts to one paragraph?
Larry

I just saw Justin's post and edited this part in. I'm wrong, he's right ... poodles do rule. Add to the criteria you must own, love in a masculin way or be a poodle.