Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tower Paintball XMAS walkon 28th December 2009 10am to 6pm!

gelt

Consultant
Jun 15, 2008
Littleport
Thanks for looking this up, means a lot. I'll think about it, how much time do I have to book 2 spots? Does the site fill up fast? I checked out the vids on youtube, looks killer!

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
Get the bookings in by the end of the week and you will be fine. I travel on the tube and other public transport al the time with kit. Mask dangling in clear site and ofter with bits poking out of the top of my bag. I have never had a problem. Pack it as you usually would and get there however is easiest.

The police dogs seem to take far more interest in me the day after a party than when im wearing my stinking paintball kit!

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Get the bookings in by the end of the week and you will be fine. I travel on the tube and other public transport al the time with kit. Mask dangling in clear site and ofter with bits poking out of the top of my bag. I have never had a problem. Pack it as you usually would and get there however is easiest.

The police dogs seem to take far more interest in me the day after a party than when im wearing my stinking paintball kit!
:D lol.

sorry i'm probably being a little paranoid. Us scenario players tend to be a little over cautious when travelling.It would probably help if we didn't walk around kitted out like Action Man. ;)

Swooop is right.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
No Jubilee line at all that weekend by the way folks. Saturday to Monday inclusive.

Northern line and everything else is fine though, should be easy enough to get round.

"There is no service on the entire line from Saturday 26 to Monday 28 December inclusive due to line upgrade work. This will affect services to North Greenwich station (for The 02). "

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
sorry for the newb question but can I take a train with my gear in a bag on board? Not sure of the laws over here on that. Thanks
lol if anyone is going to be bustered it's me. I'll have a dye navigator bag(4 markers and 2 tanks) and flametek bag (with a motor bike battery) on the tube :D

Also just checked to make sure all the train lines are ok

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=12
just just had a quick check
bakerloo part closure
jubilee closed
waterloo and city closed

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
jeez, that's a lot of gear. I'm bringing one tank, one marker, one loader and if anything breaks I'm going to the offy. : )