Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Training Drills.

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Hi,

I am beginning to train more and more and we are going to concentrate on drills rather than shooting paint at each other.

Are there any drills you can think of or any your team use that you want to share?

Post em up or feel free to PM me.

Many thanks

darren maskell

The Ghandi Man
Jul 17, 2003
lincolnshire
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
Personaly i practace sliding and diving just so i do it properly also i practace snap shooting in the mirror so i see if im leaving my hopper or elbo hanging out.Also your fitness i try to do some kind of fitness training most nights its no good going to a two dayer and only been fit enough for one.

Salvo

Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
One drill I like running is the mock break ... Set up targets on the opposite side of the field and have your team go through the count down and practicing getting their guns up and running fastly and accurately... After repeating this drill a LOT of times, you will notice a difference in how fast and stable you can shoot while moving...

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Practice snap~shootin by settin up a board or summat and snap~shoot at it! Wile ur doin tht get anuva guy 2 watch how u do it and c if ur hangin out 2 much...that will (ova time) improve ur snappin'

Get 2getha wit ur team m8s and practice breakouts...set up a few boards or summat at tha otha side of the field and c if ur back players are hittin em. (that ,ova time will improve the accuracy of ur back guys)

Basically...Jus look @ wot u and ur team m8s r weak @ and practice it!

(hope tht helps)
:(

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
i would advise snapping. although only start practicing when actually know the proper technique. theres so much crap about on how to snap shoot, like holding the gun like a retard and stuff.

also runnin an shootin is key

peace

oh and if you want directions on how to snap proper good ask one of the nexus boyz

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
yeah, the Nexus boys have snapping down to a fine art, and they can all do it, even the back guys!
It's a deadly weapon to have in your arsenal of skills!

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Col you know how to do it man, you have been to both seminars :D

Still anyways its better if your actually shown how to do it, but I will try to explain in steps.

First thing, get rid of your drop if you have one. Otherwise your arm will get shot off. :D :p

When snap shooting the first thing you need to have in your head is BALANCE. If your not balanced you wont be as quick as you could be, and you will be unbalanced when executing any moves.

Second, position yourself so that your feet are apart and you are balanced. Hold your marker, with bottle in shoulder (NOT on shoulder) and making sure your arm and forearm are in a natural position when holding the trigger frame. Obviously hold the front reg with your left hand like normal.

Thirdly, point the barrel infront of you. Making sure the marker and hopper are parrallel, and roughly 2 inches away from the edge of the barricade.

Fourth, now with a swift tilt of your upper body (hips) tilt out that 2 inches to break cover and pull the trigger, and again using your upper body tilt back in to the original position behind cover. Make sure when you tilt using your hips that your head stays straight with your spine, otherwise you find yourself leaning your head out first then your upper body, which you dont want.

Thats pretty much it. Most people alter their feet position's to what ever is comfortable to them, but as long as your balanced and are 2 inches from the edge you should be behind cover all the time. (unless you stick your feet out to far :rolleyes: )

Feel free col and the guys from nexus to correct me, if im wrong :D
Cos otherwise i have been doing it wrong :( :p

Darren :cool:

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
we also

we practice switching from R handed to L handed, using zig zag cones while walking fast through the cones .