Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Training Drills

torchy

$!No Mercy.No Regret!$
Nov 8, 2007
Newport,South wales
heya guys me and my team have been doing a few practice drills and games on n off in training but jw wever any of u lot use any certain ways to train at all..need a bit of help

cheers guys:D

"Torchy"

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
im putting a book together, with basic need to know stuff, a little guide to paintball for my club if not more depends what i have time for.

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
When our team first started training, we started and ended the session with 50 snap shots on each hand, really helped with snapshooting and feeling comfortable with the gun in your off hand. Also as someone said, have a look at pgi's drill of the month page.;)

hope this helps!

-James

torchy

$!No Mercy.No Regret!$
Nov 8, 2007
Newport,South wales
When our team first started training, we started and ended the session with 50 snap shots on each hand, really helped with snapshooting and feeling comfortable with the gun in your off hand. Also as someone said, have a look at pgi's drill of the month page.;)

hope this helps!

-James

cheers thanx for the help..will have a look..
to all u guys on ere thanx for all the help

"Torchy"

Skeet

Platinum Member
PGI magazine has a few pages of drills each month;)
Argos also has a few pages of drills.

The training drills are in the back, near the kiddies toys. I think you can get one with a Bob the Builder set.

When you feel confident enough to use proper drills, I thoroughly recommend a Bosh or Makita.
Later you can step up to the SDS variety.
Preferably fit a Forstner bit, for maximum lethality and scaryness.

In all seriousness, one of the best drills, is trying to hit a target on the break...ie at the opposite end of the field.

Surprising how few people can do it...but of your entire team can consistently hose paint on the break at about waist height at the opposite end field, you will get lots of kills off the break, which makes the rest of the game so much easier.