Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Training Paint

noooooooooooooo! they got you as well

but back to the thread lips are excellent for paint
Shame on you Paul, pushing a non team sponsor... no matter if they are good or not. :D

We use JCS/Atmosphere 08707 581402 who supply their own brand and Severe and we have never been able to fault it. They are based in Elsham near Brigg near S****horpe but have distributers around the country such as Unique pursuits near Corby and others.

Ring them and find out. Alternatively find out who supplies your chosen base site and arrange a deal with their suppliers for training and tournament paint. Suppliers like to tie you in to a deal so make sure that it is a decent one before you comit.

If doing tournaments you can arrange to pick up training paint at events.

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
to much choice

i'm gonna agree with every one on this forum but i've fired good, bad, and spank. as long as it's cheap and fairly round its all good. i personally find that draxxus is the most consistant paint from batch to batch from supplier to supplier. try the sites you go to if not try each of the internet suppliers until they pi$$ you off.

woody

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Shame on you Paul, pushing a non team sponsor... no matter if they are good or not. :D

We use JCS/Atmosphere 08707 581402 who supply their own brand and Severe and we have never been able to fault it. They are based in Elsham near Brigg near S****horpe but have distributers around the country such as Unique pursuits near Corby and others.

Ring them and find out. Alternatively find out who supplies your chosen base site and arrange a deal with their suppliers for training and tournament paint. Suppliers like to tie you in to a deal so make sure that it is a decent one before you comit.

If doing tournaments you can arrange to pick up training paint at events.
hands up its a fair cop guv

the severe paint is excellent especialy the top of the range stuff

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Hellfire is the very best of the best tournament paint and as such it needs to be treated with respect and shot in the right conditions. If its cold, don't bother - move down to Inferno or even Blaze in really cold conditions. Different paints for different purposes. If you find a good supplier, they will ask you the right questions and then recommend what you should shoot - go with their recommendations.

The great thing about Draxxus paint is that there is a grade of paint for all conditions, allowing you to get maximum performance out of your paint giving you a higher kill vs. bounce rate and not breaking in your gun. Also, batch on batch, it is the most consistent paint I have ever come across.

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
WORD!

Hellfire is only suited to really good conditions...anything worse than that and you need to drop down a grade or it will be soup city.

On the right day though no other paint can match hellfire in my opinion.