Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Transformers

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
while i was into star wars as a nipper.my mate had a huge action force collection.they were cool.i remember the bad guy was called something like baron blood(but that looks wrong)poss baron ironblood,i can't remember it was years ago.but the good guys had,i think 4,groups there was zforce,who were your camo wearing red berets types.SAS who were my favorite.and q force who were all the aquatic guys but i can't remember the 4th(if there was one)i think there was a cartoon but i'm not sure.the computer game on the spectrum was cool though! he also had a big collection of stompers.little 4wheel drive truck things.any one remember those.i had an audi quattro which i might still have somewhere.
tb-303
cool G-force web site by the way paul.

Brown

doing toad
the other action force team/unit was a space one they then progressed to posable figures, these where only available with vehicles in the early days.I was big on the action force comics too
the stalker and storm shadow story was my fave.

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
now here's a cool thread...

i have to have over 450 toys on the shelf... call me a geek, but 200 of them are original generation one tranformers... i got some new japanese transformers. they take like an hour to transform...

anyone ever watch star blazers? along with battle of the planets? now THERE'S a classic...

garfield

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
robotech !

Sorry lads.

Robotech is tha bomb.

Best cartoon ever. Good story and characters.

And Jetfire/Skyfire from the Transformers is actually a knock off of a Robotech Veritech.

Star Blazers is cool too. I will be getting all these on DVD when I get some work :)

There was an excellent thread on arstechnica that went for weeks about 80's cartoons.

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
and robotech is the american version of...

japan's macross...

i HAVE jetfire... wish i had the macross veritechs... the new ones from the toy company called yamato are actually really cool. much articulation...

oh, and japan's version of star blazers was: SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO.

call me a blasphemer, but i can't "F" with that subtitled $h!t...

:)