Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tremmor recruiting players....

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
...As it says. We could do with a few more players to strengthen our squad. So , if you can play , you have your own kit , and can get around ( ie transport ) then get in touch.

This next year is going to be quite busy for us , we're doing the entire Midlands Masters Series , Portugal and UK Indoor ZAP events , Toulouse , Amsterdam and Campaign Millennium events , Simply the best Woodland and Sup'air , and hopefully the 10 man aswell. I dont expect everyone to be able to play every event , thats why we need more players.

We're a friendly lot , so come on , speak to any of us at any of the above , or get in touch via e-mail or phone. Both of those are in my signature. We could ideally do with 2-4 more players , fast fit young front guys , and old slow fat back guys ( just like me ) , we consider 'em all. Give it a try , you never know.

Cheers , Rob.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
bump.....
also we are a fun group of guys lads (ladies as well welcome ;)) :D and i want someone to play up front with...it get's lonely :p

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
tis a bit early for me. wanna get last year of sixth out the way, then i'll be up an playin a whole lot. this would be a good opportunity for me, as ur based around the midlands. just about 4 months early. oh, and im nowhere a fat back player, so if u still need anyone, i'll be willing.
theres hope 4 u yet mario. oh and if your at the zap indoor, at the moment im playin with some of the mayhem tigers, so if ya wanna do some scouting. actually no, i wanna be able to play for you :D:rolleyes: ;)

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
We'll be at the indoor too , 'cus we're playing. Come and find us Mike. And when you are ready ( when you've finished sixth ) just let us know. You should always be on the look out for another player , so we'll be waiting. Are you going to series 2K3 1st leg? Thinking about dropping by , just to watch. But if you're at the MM 1st leg , come and see us , again , we're playing that one.

Cheers , Rob.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
nah wont be there. problem is, at the moment, im workin sat an sunday, playin rugby saturdays, sixth form weekdays. so dont get much chance to go ballin without pullin a sickie or bein late. soon as ive done, i'll probably end up goin every week, as im not goin to uni yet. but i'll have a look around at the indoor. good luck, an see ya round.

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Hi Mike from Brum

that's Tiger Y/G's

Tremmor somewhere on the formums is a post by Ledz looking to home two Banzi players Paily is one of em and he's a real good player. Get in touch!

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Hi Mike from Brum

Originally posted by sykesg
that's Tiger Y/G's

Tremmor somewhere on the formums is a post by Ledz looking to home two Banzi players Paily is one of em and he's a real good player. Get in touch!
Yeah , I remember reading it when Ledz put it up. I think he's moved South has n't he? Any way , I would be more than happy for Pailey to come and play with Tremmor , but I'm not sure he would like to. We're not exactly Banzai standard yet.

But , if anyone knows Pailey , or speaks to him in the near future , please ask him his opinion. If he is interested then ther's a place here for him. No question of that.

Thanks for the thought though. ;)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Bump

Originally posted by Noony
At this rate i'll have to get a people carrier! :D :D
Dude the way your girlfriend is going you'll have to get one anyway lol :p

Twink, i mailed pailey and chris morden as i thought they might be interested. Hope you don't mind. Gave em your e-mail address to reply to.