The Home Of European Paintball

Tremmor recruiting players....

Stee-vo

***zone - Annan
Aug 19, 2002
Scotland
Visit site
Players wanted

I am based in Scotland and play for the Keltic warriors but would be interested in playing for you now and again. I start a new job next week based in Leicester and have family in Peterborough and Bedford so staying down in England is not an issue. I have my own transport and the cash to play and have been playing touney for about 1 1/2 years as a back man Where are you guys based, how often do you train and where and do you have a tournament schedule drawn up with dates etc. Look at my sig and you will see the gear I use. If you want you can e.mail me on srshields@yahoo.com,
cheers, Steve

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
about your dog you sick individual
that was paul not me!!!!!as noony will confirm :D i already sent my address off so i'm sorted.

steve mail twink to the e-mail in his sig mate....he'll contact you and sort **** out ;)

Get well soon mini-twink :p

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Hello Stee-vo.
You can check out the web site for dates etc.

www.tremmor.co.uk

Traning , we dont do much of , 'cus as you'll see , we do a lot of tournies. Let me know what you think , e-mail me if you have any questions , I'll get back to you.

Cheers , Rob. :D

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
rob mate have we got anything about the team meeting up?!?!? i'd like to see diggie as i aint seen him in a while and i reckon it'd be good for the team. Also we need to make him play so we can shoot the sh*t out of him before his 'big day' :D lol

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Originally posted by Mario
rob mate have we got anything about the team meeting up?!?!? i'd like to see diggie as i aint seen him in a while and i reckon it'd be good for the team. Also we need to make him play so we can shoot the sh*t out of him before his 'big day' :D lol
Totally 100% with you on that. I'll sort summat out. Leave it with me. ;)

*** walks off chuntering to himself about ' got enough to do ' ***

:D :D

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
sorry ms diggie i apologise...but just think you can kiss alll those wounds better.....;) diggie come and play the ZAP indoor plz, plz, plz :D it's been to long and i want to see your timmy