Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tricking out a Cocker...

QuikSilver

If you don't have a cocker, 200 will not get you much at all, heh, my cocker body cost almost twice that.

If you are talking about just upgrades, then I would star out with a better barrel, a 3 way and front reg, then a trigger frame. Then you're set for a good while.

LARSEN

Jul 17, 2001
Aarhus, Denmark
Visit site
What cocker......?

What cocker have you got ?

I would start of wit a new 45 grip and new polished sears and a 3/4 way.

Barrel is also recomended.

By the way. Quiksilver, where did you get that cockerbody. It looks great.;) :D

QuikSilver

Well, you can get them at paintball gear now, but I didn't get it there. I got it off a guy on eBay. THe ones from paintball gear always have problems, like missing parts, scratched up anos...

But if you can get a good one, they're great. Made by Spanky.

Paco

dismember
Jul 26, 2001
stuck in S. Georgia
Visit site
1. for 200 you can get a nice barrell and some stickers, or you can get a good quality barrell that will shoot just as good (like a Lapco, or DYE aluminum or J&J) and have enuf to pick up some other stuff.

2. next I'd go with a KAPP or Shocktech(bomb) 3 way, actuating rod, Aluminum 45 frame(again KAPP, DYE or Shocktech are my personal fav's), and trigger plate, sear, and springs. Basically a whole trigger job from the grip frame down. You should be able to just get all this (#2 only) for around 200.

I reccomend these upgrades first because they make the most dramatic changes to the feel and performance of the gun.

QuikSilver

Yea I know... You might notice that the cocker is not complete yet, and this is my ONLY gun. I did have a few cockers, 2 96's and a nice free flow right feed. I sold them all to buy an Angel LCD. I saw an auction for a 2k1 blue c&c for $1050... I won the auction sent the cash, no gun for months now :(

Big G

Jul 29, 2001
Mobridge, South Dakota
hoping that wont happen to me

im trading my impy for a cocker

i dont want to send out the imp with no cocker in return

you guys know of any respectable companies that both of us can send our guns to so that when the company recieves both guns, they then send the guns to there respectable new owners?

if you could, if would be MUCH appriecated

thanks

the G of biggness