Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tricks of the trade

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
Sling shot: back centre leapfrogs the guy on the 25 yard, stops at the 30 and holds. 25 yarder then leapfrogs the 30 and so on.

Start gate posers: have a short bump player look as if he is about to clear the red zone by standing at the start gate like a sprinter. instead he is mearly to take one step to the right and lane

Peppering your own bunker: makes you look like a noob no? well just rub that hand shot in that and let the ref decide if your a noob or not.

Fakie shooting: pelt a bunker not so far from where the player is occationally stop firing. can trick that player to do something stupid thinking he has you fooled.

Hopper + 140: so your a back centre. and frankly you dont want to move. pop your pod on your hopper. instant ammo boost. just lane happy.

Pod drop: dont launch your pods 6 metres to the right. leave them at your feet. some times they dont know where you are and a bright red/silver/blue plasticy thing flying through the air is a dead givaway!

Flag touch: so your up on bodies with domination! thinking of a runthrough? well before you do grab those 25 ukm points by touching that flag first! (1 metre move is all it takes)

hope they provide some sort of use or amusement.

manners,
Reaper Coach

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
If like me you are an inexperienced player, if you are out of your depth against a team then volunteer to be a decoy, make runs to draw fire and free up another one of your guys so they can move.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
In some rulebooks it does in-fact state that a player may not wipe a shot from their person... It mentions nothing about a team-mate wiping a shot off of you. This is to the rules, legal play ;)

Well, it wasn't me cheating; Joe wiped the shot, not me!

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
one day the dog asked the cat, would he teach him to be agile as he was , so he agreed, but then one day the dog turned on the cat,

but a true master that the cat was never revealed his last trick

the cat never taught the dog how to climb the tree...!

ive been all over the world and seen pros do some bloody genius stuff, but i will never tell you ......there for you to be subjected to...!

mooohaahahahahah..(evil laugh)....

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
one day the dog asked the cat, would he teach him to be agile as he was , so he agreed, but then one day the dog turned on the cat,

but a true master that the cat was never revealed his last trick

the cat never taught the dog how to climb the tree...!

ive been all over the world and seen pros do some bloody genius stuff, but i will never tell you ......there for you to be subjected to...!

mooohaahahahahah..(evil laugh)....
I like the anecdote, but you're forgetting the cat was smarter than the dog; he was thinking of his tricks when the dog was chasing his tail, and will continue to even when the dog has learned to climb the tree.

if you're scared that giving away your 'tricks' will get you shot, sure- if you're always exploiting them against lesser players. In which case wouldn't you want better competition? You did post in the uk ball thread tommy, why not help us out when we want to improve ;)