The Home Of European Paintball

Tricky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Can someone give Tricky a quick nudge please?

I bought a gat off him well over a month ago now and I was promised some parts that he would send later on once he had aquired them from his folks house.

Only the gat has been recieved, no parts.

Don't mean to be a pain in the arse but the time that is being taken for things to be done is getting crazy.

Cheers

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Keep all PM's if you have them. In fact keep a record of all dealings with him.

What are you waiting for specifically?

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Keep all PM's if you have them. In fact keep a record of all dealings with him.

What are you waiting for specifically?
The original PM's for the gat are gone but I do have more recent ones concerning the parts.

I'm not 100% on what he is actually sending me. I bought a gat that had blue swapped parts on it and was told that some of the original stock black parts would be sent once he had got them from his rents house. The gat arrived at my dads work on valentines day in good condition.

From i was told this lot would include the original grips as well as a few other bits that belonged to the gat (which I assumed to be the reg parts and the original ASA).

I later recieved another PM after querying the absense of the items coming in the post and was told he could not find the ASA but did find the grips and will send along a few other 'goodies'.

Since then I have nudged him again with another PM wondering where the stuff is and the reply I recieved said that he had already sent the parts earlier in the week and is currently looking for the postage receipt.

This is just getting stupid now, if he is not going to send them then he should have just said instead of taking a month to sort things out, though I still won't be happy as I bought the gat on the condition that the parts would follow shortly.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
hasnt a simmilar problem like this happend with tricky but with a tank?
or was it someone else:confused:

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
hasnt a simmilar problem like this happend with tricky but with a tank?
I think I remember the thread, I even posted on it asking were my parts were!

If he was in constant contact keeping me updated I would be cool with it but the severe lack of contact is starting to wear my patience thin :cool:

Like has been said, anyone who knows him can they push him in my direction please so I know whats going on

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
A pm to Mikey601 will get him on here quick enough. Mikey and he are buddies as far as I am aware.

Keep all communications from him and to him if possible. You paid for parts, you ashould have received them.

And yes someone (ahem) did have a problem with Tricky and a tank. I deleted the thread as all is now sorted, but this will be watched closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.