Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

trigger pulling???

medley

Vibe inside the ride!!!!
Jun 27, 2008
Warwickshire
went and brought a vibe the other day from warped paintball shop, must say they were a great help:).

one of them was using 2 fingers and pulling the trigger well fast, had a little go at it but i'am strungleing a little:(

can anyone give me any tips???

cheers medley

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
I've found that it's never my index finger that can't keep up (no pun intended :rolleyes:) it's always my middle finger. So what i do is try to single trigger with my middle finger as fast as possible for as long as possible.

Then you want to even out your weaker hand against your stronger hand, so do the middle finger thing more on your left hand thenuse an elastic band like Cliff says around both your trigger fingers and walk the trigger making sure you hear the microswitch click each time

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Just practice all the time, whether it's sitting at your comp with your marker in your lap or on the bus tapping your fingers on something. Go for technique first (make sure you're alternating fingers not pulling at the same time) then build up speed. It comes pretty quickly with some practice.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
ye where ever you are keep tapping your two fingers.
but remeber to keep swithing hands.