Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

trigger pulling???

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
i think this is something i need practice with, can only shoot with my good hand, need to start learning to use my other hand too
What I would suggest is to go to training and just use your bad hand all day. Force yourself to! The first few games/drills will feel very odd, but you will soon start to get better. Your off hand hasnt been taught yet, so you need to teach it :)

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
Yup, thanks for the tip dude, when i take my gun to another walk-on i will try and force myself to use my bad hand therefore i can use both of them, and become better

thanks for the advice

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
ive been seeing people talking about using a "rubber band technique"
but what do you actually do in this??

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Tie it round your fingers and try to wiggle them?

Ive never seen any use for this "tip". Just tap your fingers where ever you are, what ever you are doing. Instead of pure speed, just work on consistency.

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Yup, thanks for the tip dude, when i take my gun to another walk-on i will try and force myself to use my bad hand therefore i can use both of them, and become better

thanks for the advice
Strap up the fingers on your good hand so you wont be tempted...

It will exercise your fingers, make them stronger & quicker & when you don't have the band you will notice the difference...

Cliff...:)

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Play back right for a day and keep shooting infeild with your left hand dude, probably the best way to learn off hand when playing

mts7891

Getting wiser by the day
Jul 21, 2008
Stafford
Tie it round your fingers and try to wiggle them?

Ive never seen any use for this "tip". Just tap your fingers where ever you are, what ever you are doing. Instead of pure speed, just work on consistency.
thanks, looks like im going to be looking round for a rubber band tomorrow lol