Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Trigger techniques

WaveOfMutilation

Tom Allen, Will You Me?
Originally posted by ToxicPaintballz
Sorry, but next time practicing in your room pumps up your so called "finger", im going to bust the goon hand on you.
Come on, were not talking about tossing each other off now are we?

If you want to pump his finger with your goon hand and "bust" your load, then please do so in your own discreet way, and try not to involve us normal folk!

WaveOfMutilation

Tom Allen, Will You Me?
Originally posted by unfair
lol this is coming from someone with a picture of supermans crutch as his avatar :rolleyes:

Sorry but it has to be said!
fair enough (man in tights) he loves mens crotches, but why slag the mans avatar off?
In which case i see that yours represents a fictitious character (disco stu) that is one with the ladies!
(i feel some insecurity here, the guy has to use a fictitious character, because he can't get the ladies, and is totally baffled by the term Hetrosexual.)

Originally posted by Magic_8ball
how is that a gimp move? If it works, it work :S Doesnt for me, i cant get a sustained rate of fire out of doing it that way, and my triggers not really big enough. Two's company, three's a crowd. However, i still dont think its fair to condemn people for using a technique different to your own..
I am not condeming them for being different to me, I am doing so because of their stupidy. The problem is that shooting fast is probably the weakest advantage to have in paintball. Think of it from the perspective that winning games doesnt involve sitting on your fat arse tapping away at a trigger using some daft technique, but instead by closing down the angles using running and gunning techniques to gain access to key bunkers. Pissing about with three fingers on the trigger would surely affect your running and gunning in a negative way. Hence your game will also be affected.

P.S. The reason why your trigger isnt big enough because it is designed to be walked with two fingers.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
lol do you honestly think that using an additional finger on the trigger makes a huge difference to being able to run and gun? im sure its just a skill you'd learn to use... And also are you really trying to claim that theres no situation in a game when you would want a high rate of fire? :O Have you never had a break out before?

Originally posted by Magic_8ball
lol do you honestly think that using an additional finger on the trigger makes a huge difference to being able to run and gun? im sure its just a skill you'd learn to use... And also are you really trying to claim that theres no situation in a game when you would want a high rate of fire? :O Have you never had a break out before?
Yes, it is already hard enough to run and gun effectively having to maintain a full sprint whilst keeping accurate and not being shot out. Nevermind observing the field. How can you do this without fault using an inadequate grip (out of 1 hand your using three fingers to walk and two to grip.) Compiled with what must surely be an awkward walking position (not just for your fingers but for hand, wrist and forearm).

Its looks to me that your tying to be dead clever here using sarcasm to put across your point. Fortunately you are not. Is there anything in my post that says shooting fast is not required, which is backed up by the fact that I still claim it is an ‘advantage’, albeit a weak one.

It may also be worth noting that most events have a cap in enforcement meaning this 'fantastic' trend your following is pretty useless. Surely you must play paintball and know of this?

Bellend.

Justin T

I'm not to good using 2 fingers so i just use the 3 i find it easier, anyway i dont use it when i run (on breakout). Many people dont use 3 fingers cause they can already achieve high rates of fire (15) just using 2 but i cant cause im special (im crap with 2 fingers i can only get up to about 10bps but with three i can nearly get 15) and better with three plus im very young and have small fingers meaning i can fit them on the trigger with ease.

Thank you pleashe and have a good new year and xmas!

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Originally posted by WaveOfMutilation
Sorry but it has to be said!
fair enough (man in tights) he loves mens crotches, but why slag the mans avatar off?
In which case i see that yours represents a fictitious character (disco stu) that is one with the ladies!
(i feel some insecurity here, the guy has to use a fictitious character, because he can't get the ladies, and is totally baffled by the term Hetrosexual.)
Nah its quite simple, his name is stu.... We added a disco infront of it an voila disco stu was born.....:eek:

Disco 4 lyfe....init :p

joe bob

copyright '03
with electros and mecs with short triggers is just tense up my arm till it shakes. i have a meck spyder i just get used to pulling the trigger fast enough but rely on acuracy for the most part. if im using an electro i usually hot the grip with my left and just walk with my right.