Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Trigger techniques

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Its all practise, at first u will just string loads of bursts together giving u this shooting pattern;
b b b b b b b b b

However gradually these pulls will get closer together with practise, as you begin to start the ring finger as soon as u shoot the index finger giving u a lovely;
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr effect!!

Justin T

Ye, i start with my third finger then my middle then index and then go back to my third and repeat sequence. I play the piano so it kinda helps and i got this finger exerciser which use for strengthening my fingers (guitar called gripmaster) which i only ever use on left hand but ever since i started paintball ive been using it for my right aswell.

Originally posted by Justin T
I like to walk the trigger using three fingers, i have small hands being young. It really works, dont even need to use ramping!
Originally posted by chrismrgn
Yea, 3 fingered shooting works wonders on my ego!
Originally posted by Tommeh
is there a trick to getting the timing right using 3 fingers because i get short burst where i rip but then is all goes to pot
Hope you guys are not the "future" of UK paintball with gimp moves like that.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
how is that a gimp move? If it works, it work :S Doesnt for me, i cant get a sustained rate of fire out of doing it that way, and my triggers not really big enough. Two's company, three's a crowd. However, i still dont think its fair to condemn people for using a technique different to your own..