Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tunnel Vision!

ToxicPaintballz

The Real NK #41
Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
Whenever your shooting a lane dont look at the lane all the time keep your eye cross field every 2-3 seconds. And as a general rule try to have a look crossfield whenever your bumping/just bumped..because when your bumping you might be able to see someone who you hasnt realized was there.

GoldEdition

Buy my guns off me :D
Jul 31, 2009
It's generally accepted that a reduction of heroin intake will result in an increase in peripheral vision.

Lol, no seriously though IMO the best advice is that already offered, you don't need to move your gun when you look around, always keep an eye on both sides of the field and the center.

What I used to do, takes a bit of practice but is useful when learned, try and make a mental picture of the field from above from walking it, then take a note of which opposing player is at which bunker, then you don't even have to look for the players quickly pop out and check a bunker and if hes not there he's moved..

That was a really shaky explination lol.. its kinda hard to explain.. Do you sort of get what I mean?

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
Not shaky at all, Gold. Walking the site before playing it is about the best pre-game planning any player can, and should, do, if possible. Adding players during the game can lead to information over-load but, keep at it, and it will pay off.

_Adam_Budd_

Apr 22, 2014
don't just look down the lane youre shooting repeatedly look across the field and at the situations around you (while holding your lane still) and keep comms up aswell