Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Turn Your Mates in For Drink Driving???

When I was young stupid and broke (r) I used to be able to drink like a fish and not get a hangover.:)

So I did;)

It was fine in the pub that's were being a girl comes into it's own loads of drinks. :D

Lord I only found out resently my little bro used to charge a pint for an introduction fee:eek:

Little **** I could never work out how on no money he managed to get leg less were ever we went:confused:

The upside was he would say this is....... in one ear out the other I got a drink and walked off well I knew nothing of the beer involved.:eek:

I would have left him at home:D

But when at party so not to lose my alchol I used to drink 20 20 and vodka, the lime stuff any one stupid to take a swig would leave well alone it really took your breath away and had a good go at melting your teeth.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hi, just logged on, a little hung over.......
Yeah, reaching 500 posts was a turning point in my life. I decided I needed to get out more often. :D

Nah, I just type really fast, so I can make lots of posts in the time most people do only one, plus having a superfast connection helps too.

The reason I look at the forum instead of doing my job, is because I haven't got a clue what my job really is :D