The Home Of European Paintball

Turtle cocker

camsmith

Just call me Cam...
Jun 12, 2003
Surrey, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by jahlad
i NEED this body today, tommorow is pushing my luck and if it aint here tommorow im playing campaign with a splatmaster!
:D :D :D Hmmmm.... on the fifty with a Splatmaster... there's gotta be some mastercard-style comments for that! :D :D :D

Seriously though, I do feel sorry for you. I know what it's like. Been there before, and glad I'm not there now.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by camsmith
:D :D :D Hmmmm.... on the fifty with a Splatmaster... there's gotta be some mastercard-style comments for that! :D :D :D

Seriously though, I do feel sorry for you. I know what it's like. Been there before, and glad I'm not there now.

heheh id quite happily play with a propperly set up pump...but a splatmaster is pushing it.............ive actually been offered a choice of about 4 markers now.......so ive got use of an eclipse eblade cocker if it dont show in time.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
nope note here yet

not really got much time for baking today.....gotta pack all my crap for campaign, set up the marker im borrowing, goto planet for a couple of bits and a million other little jobs

so more than likely ill leave the house for 10 mins and the parcel van will show up and bugger off again with my new toy!

arse!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by elrikos
i feel for you jahlad. one of my team mates has been waiting for his emag for 7 weeks. been posted from the states. arrived this morning so he's a happy monkey.
rich

damn....! i bet he is :)

jammy sod ;)

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
sorry to threadjack but have you been to planet yet jahlad? don't suppose you could pick me up some new planet jewels for my eclipse cocker? i'll sort you out at campaign. sorry to be cheeky but i don't want to pay 5 quid postage for some stickers!
gimme a text on ----------- if you can help me out
p.s. i'm thinking drooley thoughts about the turtle so hopefully it'll turn up!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
nope not been yet...prob gonna nip down there later....you might be better off just getting them at the planet stand at campaign rather than spend hours hunting for me!