Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TV

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I hate the idea of Gogglebox. Watching people watch TV just seems like a huge waste of time. To be fair, Channel 4 barely seems to pay writers or actors anymore.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I hate the idea of Gogglebox. Watching people watch TV just seems like a huge waste of time. To be fair, Channel 4 barely seems to pay writers or actors anymore.
I thought that when I first heard of it but it works.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
South Park, family guy, Nikita, Big Bang theory, CSI, the walking dead, greys anatomy, elementary, the tomorrow people and arrow :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Peppa pig & Ben and Holly's little kingdom................my 3 year old daughter is now in full control of my viewing habbits :(
Hah, sounds familiar - although my 4 year old is thankfully starting to move from cbeebies to Cbbc now.

Most of my viewing is on my phone while commuting (2+hrs a day) and tends to be me catching up on box sets that I missed 1st time round, so my viewing is more of a 'best of' compilation :) .

Of the series I've watched in the last year or so: The Wire is the best thing I've ever seen, I'd rate it more than Breaking Bad (also great). The Sopranos is brill as are Homicide: Life on the street, The Killing and The Bridge. Oh and Game of thrones. Currently watching The Shield which is good if not quite top tier.

On broadcast TV I enjoyed Orphan Black on Bbc3, Misfits on E4 is great and Freshmeat gets the odd chuckle.