Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Twitch CPPS

Jacamo_056

Feb 10, 2020
Leeds
Was in and out watching the CPPS stream on Twitch earlier and I have to say it was awesome!! Looked great to watch! Commentary was spot on. Please tell me its going to become a regular thing!

Reactions: DonBossi

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
Was in and out watching the CPPS stream on Twitch earlier and I have to say it was awesome!! Looked great to watch! Commentary was spot on. Please tell me its going to become a regular thing!
I watched some.early this morning and enjoyed it. I thought the different camera angles they could switch to were really good.

I like how they could get the viewer closer to see if a player had a hit whilst the ref was checking or see which bunkers people were hiding behind.

Jacamo_056

Feb 10, 2020
Leeds
The different angles were great! I loved seeing the snake side. Especially when too aggressive players dived into it! Quality entertainment! Would like to see the other side of the field. I did also catch that they planned on putting more cams up so hopefully fingers crossed!

Palin86

Oct 28, 2020
It’s amazing that we can watch the tournaments online and they cover all divisions from elite down to breakout