Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Two pods and a Half? 400 Paintballs To Break Out With, The New Pinokio Hopper

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
They won't make your profile huge, shorter than your barrel and if their gunna hit the dildo bit head on youd have been hoppered anyway. Good idea for back players with a huge breakout shooting.
On the contrary.
We have been using the magna's for a couple of months now and im sure you would find that the number of hopper shots has been reduced significantly. With the magna being set back, when you are tight in a bunker, there is a much smaller chance of getting clipped on the hopper like you would with other alternatives, the pinokio would be the complete opposite.

It's good to see more innovative ideas for the hoppers, but I cant see this one catching on

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
On the contrary.
We have been using the magna's for a couple of months now and im sure you would find that the number of hopper shots has been reduced significantly. With the magna being set back, when you are tight in a bunker, there is a much smaller chance of getting clipped on the hopper like you would with other alternatives, the pinokio would be the complete opposite.

It's good to see more innovative ideas for the hoppers, but I cant see this one catching on
I stand corrected :)
I was just going on the assumption of watching the vid seeing how it was sat behind the end of the barrel and so figured if it was on display youd be getting shot anyway...

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
wow thats really cool i want one

when can we get our hands on one in the UK!?

there would be really useful for a back player who needs to laydown the fire fast and constant without having to worry about reload straight away
i like it its different its futruristic