Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Two reasons to strip and clean your ION

Skeet

Platinum Member
Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
All: And me. And me too. And me.
Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.
Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex.
Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer...

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
Originally posted by zxr
Hi folks, below are 2 reasons i think you should strip and clean your ION with your eyes very open.

Please note the "Spare" solder laying across the board.

Inside the regulator. i'm thinking that these metal filings would certainly damage the seals and cause the reg to misfunction.

This could be a one off, but its worth checking to be sure.
Ok 2 thing that concern me about the pics

pic 1 the solder used on circuit boards commercially like smart parts, never comes from a spool ( wire type) it is melted and used in liquid form

2 the grease on reg bolt?.

I have to say that I did de burr my ion and found shards on the solenoid and in the frame.

Where did the pictures come form then????? I think Smart Parts should be told about this

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by cookie_834
King Arthur: Im the king of England

Peasant: well i didnt vote for you
King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Dennis: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

FatTart

Merr
Dec 18, 2005
Visit site
Should be purchasing an ion by the end of this week, kinda made me paranoid :p should i strip it when it arrives and check for any of the above mentioned problems or well do nothing ?