Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

txt speak on pm's?

lol i read:

about 5 times and i'm still laughing:D

but if you put it in the gold board he would acheived something for being stupid and thats not fair :( i want to go on the gold board :( but hey, its worth it.....gold board!! :D
the idea is that he goes on the gold board so that everyone can see his stupidity. Most seem to go in for this.

Just post random ****e like him and the gates of gold will open

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Oh lord, please make it stop. I thought it might after my comment to inform the chap, but no it's still alive. In your mercy kill the thread, or I'm off to get some skirtingboard ladders.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
While the rest of you toss your slings and arrows--

I would like to commend Purepaintballer for at least being aware of the forum rules regarding text speak and making the effort to inquire in more detail in order, I assume, to avoid Moddish displeasure in the future. I take from that an attempt to be a good forum citizen.

Btw, as a candidate for DTOTW this is not a potential winner. Too chippy and not sufficiently scattered. :rolleyes:

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
the idea is that he goes on the gold board so that everyone can see his stupidity. Most seem to go in for this.

Just post random ****e like him and the gates of gold will open

:eek: maybe not, i thought it was for good posts that were helpfull, or randomly stupid (i wanted to be in there for being helpfull;))

dont let it win DTOTW because i don't think he likes me and i'll probably get the ban aswell :(

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I would like to commend Purepaintballer for at least being aware of the forum rules regarding text speak and making the effort to inquire in more detail in order, I assume, to avoid Moddish displeasure in the future. I take from that an attempt to be a good forum citizen.

Btw, as a candidate for DTOTW this is not a potential winner. Too chippy and not sufficiently scattered. :rolleyes:
What are you? The frikkin Fun Police?

:)