Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Types of guns

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by John C
And at 36bps there is NO difference between a cocker and any other gun. This is because you need the LPR set very high to cock the gun at these speeds, and hte ability to set the LPR really low is one of the only good things about a cocker...
The gun in the video is, running an MQ Valve..which means the LPR will be set very low...around 20/30 PSI. Hence, cycles fast, but gentle on paint, even at speed. But yes, your right of course that regular cockers, require high LPR pressure to cock at high rofs.

It's all good matey..I will have one soon, so will let you know what happens with good paint!

Sick Sycko...dude...hang on for a bit, MQ isnt out yet, but..when they are, I will sort you one out.

What half block is it by teh way?

Skeet

Platinum Member
Yeah...thing is...you need a certain bit...too hold teh valve in...not suirewhat that bit is yet...but i think its the olf velocity adjuster thread...anyway...im sure we can sort it out...i will let you know when I have them, or if I dont, I will make it known I have them (incase I forget you!), so just drop me a line...

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
The gun in the video is, running an MQ Valve..which means the LPR will be set very low...around 20/30 PSI. Hence, cycles fast, but gentle on paint, even at speed. But yes, your right of course that regular cockers, require high LPR pressure to cock at high rofs.

It's all good matey..I will have one soon, so will let you know what happens with good paint!

What half block is it by teh way?
Cool, I will have to see that...

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Last few years Closed bolt markers are getting more Rare - only Cockers, Excaliburs and i think the omen are closed bolt. most markers now adays are open bolt.

Shocker used to be a popular one but its timing was incredibly slow/delayed - i can probably shoot a high end Blowback quicker.

Also as your aware The new shocker is open bolt with a timing delay on closing the bolt supposidly making a less turbulant flight on the ball - why did SP go this instead of keep the closed bolt design.. i think you will find its partially to do with ROF.