Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UberSexy Kit Clearout - DeadlyWind, Barrel Cam, Eclipse HUGE PRICE DROPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
As I said previously, I cant get the bank statement till monday. All I can do is keep copying and pasting paypal, exactly the same thing it said yesterday. It still says pending until the 22nd. Which I admit is strange seeing as its the 23rd, but I cant do anything about it. Paypal has the money...
You could contact Paypal using the "contact us" facility and ask them why, if they have taken a payment from your bank account, they have not refunded it to me.

Reactions: cheyenne

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
You could contact Paypal using the "contact us" facility and ask them why, if they have taken a payment from your bank account, they have not refunded it to me.
Ill try that tomorrow at sone point, probably on lunch break at sup5. Which page is the option on?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Jesus H Christ on a crutch, are you actually telling me you can't find any way to get in touch with Paypal by their website?
Any more dicking around over this and someone's getting f*cking well banned. It's like getting blood from a f*cking cabbage for f*ck sake.

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Jesus H Christ on a crutch, are you actually telling me you can't find any way to get in touch with Paypal by their website?
Any more dicking around over this and someone's getting f*cking well banned. It's like getting blood from a f*cking cabbage for f*ck sake.
I haven't even tried to look yet. I've only just got in... It's just useful to know which page I'm supposed to be looking for this on rather than trawling through the whole website. As far as I am concerned this was sorted out. I hit refund. There is nothing more I can do. If Jonathon had just accepted the refund offer straight away then he would have had his money back ages ago. I have been very open with everything here, I don't see how I am dicking around to be honest.

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Just went on paypal, it says this has been fully cleared and has all gone through. Please confirm this Love Me Sexy and we can finally move on

And Dusty I'm sorry you feel as if I have been intentionally obstructing the outcome of this or anything. My request for which page I am supposed to contact paypal on seemed pretty reasonable to me, I didn't want to spend forever searching for the right section. I just thought if someone linked me up I could just do it all faster, benefiting everyone. To be honest, I just wanted this sorted and finished ages just as fast as you did.

Anyway, it's all sorted now, back where we started so please can we just lock/graveyard this thread like before.
Thanks, Jack

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I still have not been refunded.

And if independent verification of this is needed, I'm happy to give my paypal password to a mod so he can check my account.

Questions:-

1. I sent the payment to David Sutton. The gun was sent back to David Sutton.
2. You just signed yourself "Jack". Who are you, and who is David Sutton?
3. Which of you actually owns the gun?
4. Do both of you have access to bobjob's account on here?
5. Do both of you have access to the same paypal account?
6. I sent the gun back over a week ago. If it is so fantastic, how come it has not been re-advertised?

If I don't have a refund by 4pm Monday, this is being referred to the Police as fraud.

I'm away to bed now, and I'm up early for paintball and back late, so I won't be checking this forum again until late on Sunday.

Reactions: Dusty

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Actually you are right, I read the wrong bit -_- My bad. I didn't go onto the details page where it is still clearing. Thanks for checking.

I am Jack, the guy who's account this is. Dave is my mate who I split-own all our gear with. It's like a joint owned marker, our backup. I now am the only one with access to this account.

We both have access to the PayPal account, but the bank behind the PayPal is his.

I haven't advertised anything on here since this, as I thought it would be unsensitive and stupid too until this is sorted. However, several people have actually enquired about it actually. I shall most likely re-put it up for sale when this is all put to rest, but with all payments going through my bank.

I don't see why you would refer this to the Police as fraud. It quite obviously is not fraud. We sent the marker to you as described. It obviously wasn't what you expected. I offered a full refund upon return of the marker, which after putting through a claim on PayPal, you accepted. You sent the marker back. I hit refund as soon as we got it. It is PayPal that is taking forever to process it. I have studied A-Level Law, and although this obviously does not make me entirely qualified in the subject, i'm pretty sure I haven't committed any crimes here. At the end of the day however it is your choice as to whether you do go forward with your threats of referring this case to the Police, but as you can see, no criminal activity has been committed.

I shall be contacting PayPal either in the next hour, or tomorrow concerning their lack of processing, however I doubt a response will be very rapid due to it being a Sunday. And I shall most likely print screen both my initial contact and their reply, as soon as I get it. In the meantime, I am going to Google ways to speed up e-cheques, because I don't think it is right to take over a week to clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.